$160 for an initial intake session (Psychological intake assessment)
$120 per 45-minute session
$145 per 60-minute session
My services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. The terms of your specific insurance plan will apply. You may have a copay/coinsurance that is due for each therapy session, or you may have an annual deductible amount (paid our of pocket) that needs to be met each year before your insurance company makes any payments.
i recommend that you check your insurance coverage carefully by contacting your insurance provider (or your employer's HR department) and asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have EAP benefits (a limited number of therapy sessions at no cost to you)?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a co-pay or co-insurance to pay for each session?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is Dr. Maslin-Cole an "in-network" provider? If not, what is the coverage for an "out-of-network" provider?
Some of the insurance companies that I am an "In-Network Provider" for are listed below. Please call your insurance company to ask if my services are covered by your insurance plan.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Value Options/Beacon Health Options
Filing claims with insurance
I use a billing service to file claims with insurance companies and to manage client accounts. My billing service will send a monthly statement to you for any payment due (copays, coinsurance, deductible amounts). More information about my billing practices and insurance coverage is included in my Outpatient Services Agreement, which is given to each client before therapy begins. This form is required by the state of Colorado.
Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment. For credit card payments, I can send you an email with an "Invoice" from my Square account. It will contain a link to pay by credit card.
You can also make payment via Paypal.
My account name is: Maslin-Cole Psychology.
A notice of 24-hours is required for cancellation of an appointment. There is a fee for a late cancellation.
If you miss an appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
I may be contacted regarding appointments and cancellations by voicemail or email.
Email: [email protected]
Questions? Please contact me for further information.